1.18.2012

Don't forget about Neon, but say "Hi" to Pastel

(L-R)
LILAC: Oasis, Chalayan, Proenza Schouler
MINT: Acne, Chloe, Acne
CANARY YELLOW: Burberry Brit, Acne Stella McCartney

runway images via style.com

 Spring is here, and that means PASTELS!
Ah, I'm still a big fan of neon, but pastels are definitely kicking butt this season too. The following ensembles from 3.1 PHILLIP LIM and VERSUS are perfect examples of the soft but striking pastel trend that's EVERYWHERE! I actually have a couple of pastels in my closet, and I'm hoping that I can wear them soon...

xx


BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK || CLAIRE'S

6 comments:

Trixie said...

I like your little collection of canary yellow pieces. I'm into mustard-coloured garments myself ;)

Kalina said...

stunning! love the colors! amazing collection by Philip Lim - love <3

emily said...

Beautiful! This makes me impatient for spring...I was never a big fan of pastels until now!

Unknown said...

chic and yummeh! always reminds me of ice cream :D

Victoria said...

I've always loved pastels but my pale skin does not seem to agree.
I guess I'll just have to admire your post ;)

Vanessa Mercado said...

nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog!!!

visit my blog!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!!